APN settings via NETGEAR Nighthawk M1 MR1100 Mobile
Make sure you are connected to the Wi-Fi on the modem before proceeding.
- Launch a web browser and enter 192.168.1.1
- Enter the administrator login password. You may need to RESET the modem if you forgot by pressing the RESET button where the battery is located using a paperclip.
- Select Settings > Advanced Settings > Cellular.
- Make sure Band Region is set to LTE ALL
- Click the blue ADD button and complete the fields using the APN we provided to you.
- *APN Name & APN can be the same.
- *Make sure PDP is set to IPv4v6
- *None Authentication for both
- Click ADD after you finish filling out the APN Profile.
- Click the small box on the left to activate the APN profile under Active.
- This APN is now the active. The Cellular Settings page displays a green check mark next to the active APN.
- Click the Apply button on the bottom right. Your settings are now saved.
Was this article helpful?